Ben Hopkins joined Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall as an Associate in the Business Law group in 2021. Ben maintains a general corporate/commercial law practice. He regularly assists clients in connection with a variety of transactions including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and a broad range of other commercial and business law matters.
Ben completed his law degree at the University of Victoria before articling at a firm in Vancouver. He subsequently returned to Ottawa, where he was born and raised, and is proud to be able to assist clients back in his hometown. Ben was called to the B.C. Bar in 2020 and the Ontario Bar in 2021.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2021
- Called to the B.C. Bar, 2020
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2019
- B.A., Queen’s University, 2015
- « Validity of Electronic Signatures in Ontario » Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, September 2, 2021