Charlotte M. McCurdy
Charlotte M. McCurdy joined Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall’s Business Law Group in 2021 after working at a Winnipeg based firm where she held the position of Partner since January 2011.
Charlotte was called to the Manitoba Bar in 1992 after completing her law degree at the University of Manitoba. Charlotte’s practice focusses primarily on corporate and commercial law and Wills, Estates, Estate Planning and Elder Law. She has extensive experience in lender side financing and general commercial work, advising small to mid-size businesses, as well as incapacity planning, estate administration and elder law issues. Charlotte’s vast experience, along with her detailed work ethic make her a valuable member of our Business Law Group and Personal Legal Needs Group.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2021
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 1992
- LL.B. University of Manitoba, 1991
- Member of Executive and Past Chair of Wills, Estates & Trusts Section of Manitoba Bar Association
- Member of Wills, Estates and Trusts Section of Ontario Bar Association
- Member of Executive of Wills, Estates and Trusts Section of Canadian Bar Association
- Member of Business Law, Real Property, Health Law and Elder Law Sections of Ontario Bar Association and Manitoba Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Law Society of Ontario
- Law Society of Manitoba
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Ottawa Estate Planning Council
- What Will Happen to Your Digital Assets Upon Your Death or Incapacity? Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, perlaw.ca, November 10, 2022.
- Creating a Digital Estate Plan Ottawa Business Journal website, perlaw.ca, April 21, 2023.