Anne-Marie C. Magneron
Anne-Marie returned to Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall in 2017 in the Real Estate Group three years after completing her summer and articling terms with the firm. Anne-Marie completed her JD at the University of Ottawa in the Programme de common law en français in 2013 and obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree, concentration in History, in 2004. During the time between her two degrees, Anne-Marie was the assistant to Allan Rock, President, and Bruce Feldthusen, Vice-President/Dean of the Faculty of Common Law, at the University of Ottawa. She also worked for law firms in Sydney, Australia and spent time learning Spanish in Valencia, Spain.
Anne-Marie specializes in residential and commercial real estate, having represented buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords, tenants and investors in various real estate transactions. She also assists clients with the preparation of their Wills, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney and gives Estate Planning workshops to Federal Government Employees.
Anne-Marie grew up in Orléans and is fluently bilingual in Canada’s two official languages.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2014
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2013
- B.A., University of Ottawa, 2004
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario
- “OREA and the Residential Real Estate Transaction“, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, November 11, 2019.
- “The Importance of Safeguarding your Original Will and Powers of Attorney”, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, December 12, 2017.
- “Wills: Ensuring Financial Well-Being of Families”, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, January 10th, 2019.