Ben Hopkins joined Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall as an Associate in the Business Law group in 2021. Ben’s practice involves general corporate/commercial law matters.
Ben completed his law degree at the University of Victoria before articling at a firm in Vancouver with a particular focus in tax law. Ben was called to the B.C. Bar in 2020 and the Ontario Bar in 2021.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2021
- Called to the B.C. Bar, 2020
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2019
- B.A., Queen’s University, 2015
- “Validity of Electronic Signatures in Ontario” Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, September 2, 2021