Partner, Head of Litigation Group
The law is a dialogue, and when Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP Partner David Migicovsky talks, people listen. This is perhaps no surprise, given his record of appearances before the Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Divisional Court in Ontario, Ontario Court, Ontario Court of Appeal, the Canada and Ontario Labour Relations Board, and in Arbitrations. He is regularly requested as a lecturer on the seminar circuit and at law schools and associations. David is one of our experienced labour lawyers in Ottawa and Head of the Litigation Group at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall.
David’s professional acumen and dedication keep him ahead of the curve in the areas of Litigation and Business Law, and serve his clients well as he represents them in matters such as pay equity, benefits, harassment, and human rights. He is also an actively contributing member of the firm’s Health and Police Regulatory Law Groups.
- Admitted to Bar 1984
- Certificate of Achievement for Alternate Dispute Resolution, University of Windsor
- Best Lawyers 2013-2019 in Administrative and Public Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Canadian Association of Labour Lawyers
- Instructor, University of Ottawa Law School
- Instructor, The Advocates Society
- Instructor, Ottawa District Labour Council
- Instructor, Algonquin College
- Instructor, Bar Admission Course, Law Society of Upper Canada