Jeremy Hanigan joined the Litigation Law Group of Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP/s.r.l. in 2022 following his call to the Bar. Prior to joining the firm, he completed the Law Practice Program at Toronto Metropolitan University and did his work placement in a litigation boutique in Ottawa.
Jeremy obtained a Juris Doctor (JD) cum laude in 2021 and a Licentiate in Law (LL.L) in 2020 from the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Law. During his legal studies, Jeremy worked as a Research Assistant at the Supreme Court of Canada. He also worked for the federal public service in matters related to customs, immigration, and national security.
At the firm, Jeremy’s practice focuses on all areas related to litigation and dispute resolution. He practices law in English and French and is proud to assist clients in their preferred language.
- Call to the Ontario Bar, 2022
- Juris Doctor (JD) cum laude, University of Ottawa 2021
- Licentiate in Law (LL.L.), University of Ottawa, 2020
- Law Society of Ontario
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)
- Ontario Bar Association
- County of Carleton Law Association