Jessica Barrow joined the Litigation Law Group and became a member of the Police Law Group at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP/s.r.l. Ottawa law firm after having successfully completed her summer and articling programs with the firm. Jessica graduated with her Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Queen’s University and also attended the Bader International Study Center in East Sussex, UK where she obtained a certificate in International Public Law.
In her time at Queen’s Law, Jessica played an active role in the Upper Year Tutoring Program, assisting newer law students to achieve their academic goals. Jessica also volunteered extensively with the Queen’s Legal Aid clinic, where her hands-on advocacy and file work has given her the communication skills and tact necessary to handle the demands of litigation and client work. Her drive, strict attention to detail and motivation are all qualities that have made her a great addition to the Litigation Law Group, especially as an Ottawa labour lawyer.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2013
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2012
- International Public Law, Bader International Study Centre, East Sussex, 2010
- B.A., Carleton University, 2009
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Young Canadian Arbitration Practitioners
- Board of Directors, Ottawa Coalition to End Violence Against Women (OCTEVAW)