Matthew Reardon is a real estate lawyer with Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall. He joined the Real Estate Law Group after spending the first six years of his career working for a reputable land development, real estate, corporate/commercial law firm in Ottawa.
Matt completed law school at the University of Windsor, and returned to practice law in his hometown of Ottawa. During law school Matt worked for Community Legal Aid in Windsor and was co-chair of the Windsor Law Ambulance Chasers 5K Fun Run Committee, raising significant funds for the community.
Matt’s practice focuses on residential land development and the purchase, sale, and financing of commercial and residential properties. He assists clients with the legal aspects of development from the purchase of land through to sale of homes to end purchasers. He also assists with all legal matters related to the purchase, sale, and financing of residential or commercial properties.
Matt practices in a variety of other areas, including but not limited to: commercial leasing, wills and powers of attorney drafting, estate administration, and corporate/commercial work.
Whatever the matter, Matt prides himself in being diligent, prompt, and clear with his clients, providing high-quality legal work in a timely fashion.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2012
- J.D., University of Windsor, 2011
- B.A. (Honours), University of Ottawa, 2007
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- County of Carleton Law Association
- “Your Lien Rights as a Contractor, Subcontractor, Supplier, or Other Party Proving Services or Materials to a Project Under The Construction Act (The “Act”), Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, June 24th, 2019
- “Buyer Beware” – The Importance of Taking Care when Purchasing Residential Resale Homes, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, September 27th, 2018