Paul A. Lalonde
Paul joined the Business Law Group at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall in 2017 after completing his summer and articling programs with the firm. Paul graduated from the University of Ottawa’s Programme de droit canadien, earning both a Juris Doctor (J.D.) and Licentiate in Law (LL.L).
Since first joining the firm as a summer student in 2015, Paul has acquired a wide range of practical legal experience. In addition to assisting in various matters in the areas of securities, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate and commercial law, Paul has assisted in matters in the Ontario Small Claims Court, the Superior Court of Justice, the Federal Court, and the Federal Court of Appeal.
Fluently bilingual, Paul is proud to be able to represent and assist clients in both of Canada’s official languages.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2017
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2016
- LL.L., University of Ottawa, 2016
- B.A., Wilfrid Laurier University, 201
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- L’Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)”
- “Support for Small Cideries in Ontario – An Overview of the 2017-2018 Small Cidery Program Guidelines“, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, October 18, 2017.