Chief Operating Officer
Neha D’Souza is the Chief Operating Officer for Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall. She plays a significant role in establishing the strategic direction and priorities for the Firm, while overseeing day-to-day operations, including human resources, information technology, marketing, and facilities management. She also provides expertise as a member of the Firm’s management, diversity, and IT governance committees. Under Neha’s leadership, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall has experienced a period of exceptional growth and success as Ottawa’s largest premier, independent law firm.
Neha began her career at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall over 10 years ago, and she went on to complete her Executive MBA at Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa, graduating in 2020. She also has a Master of Arts in Legal Studies from Carleton University, where her research focused on international law.
Neha is an active member of the community, serving as a member of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and Governance and HR Committee of Family Services Ottawa – a not-for-profit organization that offers counselling and support services in the mental health space.
In recognition for her contributions to the Ottawa business community, Neha was a recipient of the Ottawa Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award in 2020.
Neha is approachable, down-to-earth, and well-regarded by her colleagues. She is passionate about working with people to build a supportive work environment.
- Executive MBA, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa, 2020
- Master of Arts in Legal Studies, Carleton University, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, McGill University, 2008
- Chief Operating Officer, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall, 2017-present
- Forty Under 40 Award recipient, 2020
- Ottawa Legal Managers Association (OLMA)
- Board of Directors, Family Services Ottawa (FSO), 2017 – present
- Member, Ottawa Legal Managers Association (OLMA), 2017-present
- “Leading a Law Firm through a Pandemic”, Telfer Executive MBA Alumni Morning Breakfast Series, March 2021