Rachael joined the Real Estate Law Group at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall in 2018 after completing her summer and articling programs with the firm. Rachael completed her JD at Queen’s University in 2017 and obtained a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biological Sciences with first-class standing from Brock University in 2014. During law school, she worked with both the Queen’s Family Law Clinic and the Queen’s Elder Law Clinic to provide legal services to clientele who would not otherwise be able to access a lawyer. Rachael was awarded the Queen’s Law Prize in Children’s Law in 2016.
Rachael focuses on residential and commercial real estate, working with buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords, tenants, and investors in various real estate transactions. She also assists clients with the preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Guardianship Applications.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2018
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2017
- B.Sc., Brock University, 2014
- Law Society of Ontario
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- “Zombie Deeds – the Undead of the Real Estate World“, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, perlaw.ca, February 22, 2021.