Andrew J. F. Lenz
Andrew J.F. Lenz has been a partner in the Litigation Group at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall since 2000. Andrew practices in English and French and is one of our leading litigation lawyers in Ottawa specializing in commercial litigation and resolving business disputes, through both traditional litigation and arbitration/mediation. He also contributes to the firm’s tax, intellectual property and public law litigation practices.
Andrew protects client interests and resolves their legal issues with efficiency and commitment. He is very involved with the local bar association and community groups. Andrew was called to the Bar in 1993 having articled with the Supreme Court of Canada. He graduated with distinction from the Faculty of Law at the University of Western Ontario in 1991.
- Admitted to Bar 1993
- Best Lawyers 2012-2021 in Administrative and Public Law, Director and Officer Liability Practice & Legal Malpractice Law
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Canadian-German Lawyers Association
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario
- Part-time Professor, University of Ottawa Law School
- Instructor, Civil Procedure (French section), Law Society of Upper Canada Bar Admission Course
- Frequent Lecturer at Professional Seminars