Brian practices corporate and securities law with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and corporate/commercial matters. He regularly advises clients in connection with a variety of transactions including acquisitions and divestitures, venture capital and private equity financings, joint ventures, and a broad range of securities, commercial and business law matters.
Brian remains active in the community through his board of director and officer positions, and through volunteer and pro bono engagements, and affiliations with various community associations and organizations.
Brian served for 15 years in the Canadian Army Reserves. He was deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan from 2008 to 2009.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2016
- J.D., cum laude, University of Ottawa, 2015
- B.Soc.Sc., cum laude, University of Ottawa, 2011
- Board of Directors, Ottawa-Carleton Ultimate Association (2013-2018)
- Board of Directors, Parent Resource Centre
- “Canada’s Supreme Court Clears the Way For New National Securities Regulator“, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, November 27th, 2018
- “Start up financing: play it SAFE, or take notes?“‘, Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall website, www.perlaw.ca, February 12, 2018.